25.3.09

YouTube "Plug" -- Plug, Get It?

I don't normally like to introduce people to websites they might be more inclined to visit than mine (because I'm a sucker for the limelight), but another environmentally-inclined friend sent me a link to this guy's Youtube Channel: it's called Power On, and it incorporates some of the most interesting, informative, and sometimes downright silly videos on the environment in general, but specifically new developments with Ontario's Power Workers Union and their proposed new energy plan for the next ten years. I would go into more detail, but honestly I think you'll get more out of the videos on the channel. In case you aren't convinced, I'm including the most recent video embedded here -- one of the more hilarious things I've seen in a while, but dealing with an issue near and dear to a lot of animal-loving Canadian hearts, especially yours truly. Enjoy!

No comments: