30.10.09

Avatar Trailer



I have a confession to make. I've never seen ET or Titanic. Shame shame yes but I was never really  interested in the stories. A boy making friends with an alien only to have ET leave him at the end or to wait 3 grueling hours just to watch a ship sink. Come on.

Anyways, thought I'd share the trailer to the upcoming blockbuster Avatar. The film has been getting lotsa hype on the interwebs. Apparently it is filmed with a new technology - a fusion of  live-action, 3D and CGI.

Whatever - it looks really cool.

Elements of the central plot include many environmental themes. I may check it out in the theaters come December.

Enjoy and have a great weekend !

9 comments:

Ryan said...

Looks like The Matrix meets An Inconvenient Truth. Nothing like a good apocalyptic enviro-thriller.

Vegetable Gardener said...

This is a great post.. Very informative... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your every post that's why I think I'd come here more often. Keep it up! By the way, you can also drop by my blogs. They're about Vegetable Gardening and Composting. I'm sure you'd find my blogs helpful too.

John at Cell Phone Recycling said...

I did watch titanic and ET and I find your reason funny for not watching it. Anyway, Thanks for the infor, I will surely watch avatar and will feast on the environmental themes you've just mentioned.

John at Cell Phone Recycling said...

hey guys, I just want to say that Avatar is one of the best movie I've ever seen. The 3d is awesome as well.

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Andrea said...

I loved this movie. Did you end up seeing it and what did you think?

bambu batu said...

I found an amazing shop in San Luis Obispo that has everything bamboo, the best selection of bamboo clothing anywhere. So cool! Really nice website too - www.bambubatu.com

buzzingstreet said...

Nice and quite useful blog. Would like to say that stock market hardly gives any second chance. Once opportunity lost means it’s gone forever. Now the biggest question is how to grab trading opportunities every time we trade?
Well here comes the technical analyses handy. Just rely on research rather than your guts feeling and one should stop speculating in the Share market.
Follow few basic trading rules and we are sure one can earn huge amount in the Indian stock market only by trading in NSE and BSE

Saywhat said...

Seriously? Well, it's really funny that you never watched Titanic or ET. It's like EVERYONE's watched at least one of them!